Sunday, June 14, 2009

And one more Senior...



I had a great time again today shooting Azariah, a recent high school senior. We did mostly inside shots since it was so blazing hot outside. I think the 'heat index' for the whole weekend is supposed to be over 100, and around 103 or so. Not cool. Not cool at all. Stepping outside the protective bubble of air conditioning, one is promptly engulfed in flames. Spontaneous combustion.

OK, I'm exaggerating. But only a little bit- that's the messed up part. So we didn't get to spend as much time outside as I would have liked, but we still got some nice shots.

We still had fun and made the best of it. But we did have one casualty...A poor helpless umbrella that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He never stood a chance against that light southern breeze. It'll be OK though. It's just a little bent.

It's late now, and I'm tired and sleepy. So I leave you with a few images from today.
Congratulations on your graduation, Azariah.


Look, I'm actually posting somewhat regularly now. I knew I could do it!

Lates

2 comments:

J a M in Jersey said...

We can't believe this is that same little girl we spent our anniversary with! Congratulations, Azariah. We are so very proud of you. Sam, I must say, you take some beautiful pictures. A sure Pro! Granted, Azariah made it very easy for you. :) Take care and keep up the good work.

Samuel Seth said...

Hi JaM in Jersey. Thanks for the comments! I'm afraid I don't know who you are though. Have we met?
If not, it's nice to meet you, and be sure to check back with Azariah for a link to the full gallery!